THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2011年7月5日 星期二

Since like be so long I din come back to here??? hahaXD

Yes...I'm back again^^ So??

I found my mood to write blog today^^ Why?? How I knw?? >< Anyway, I'm back..^^ Hmmm.... Where should I start?? Let's talk about the life in college after my Industry Placement: Yeah~~ I almost end this semester already, but we passed damn suffer because have a lot of assignment had to rush, had to hand on, had to do a lot of assessments, had to do a lot of quiz, test, mid-term>< Is stressful, but.... We will over these, right?? buddies^^ I believe.... I never feel so stress in my life or it maybe a challenge for me to train up another level of myself, hopefully^^ Let's fight for the last 2 weeks and the most important is my International English Language Test System>< It seriously tortured me like hell>< However, I paid for it and must get it done as well as the result I want!!! This post should be end here^^






0 意見: