THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2011年7月25日 星期一

Finished My FINALS!!!

Yar...
I'm finished my FINALS !!
Feel damn nice....haha

but, nightmare oso coming soon (IELTS exam)

It held at 30 July... it's very soon...>......,





After that back to KL and continue second round which was went to watch movie with Pei Sin and Shu Hui.... Harry Porter...The Final part!! It was AWESOME!!! better thn TRANSFORMER 3^^

Now???
Yar just finished dinner and chatting session with my housemates^^ Anna Mun & Sherene Tan^^
at new cafe... Music Cafe^^

By the way, I knw this 2 gals after a few weeks I shifted in this COndo^^ They were friendly and hmmm... shld say nice to chat as well^^ hahaXD
**(that 2 fellows if saw these sure laugh wan xp)** dun be so happY...lol....!!
and I had to said that I'm not LC ok!!

Hope everythings will going soon... Keep feel like some bad thgs will be happen >.
That's all for now... To be Continue...................~~~

0 意見: