THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2011年7月6日 星期三

Yuhoo~~ Ending^^

Yuhoo~~ Almost done all my assignments and have to concentrate in my study for final next 2 weeks

Left Accounting and Human Resources.... Hand on this friday^^

We just finished our BM Sketsa yesterday~~

It was fantastic!!! I love the moment we planned it and do it together^^

Well Done....my team^^ The effort we put in already get the result we unexpected...^^

Next week and Next next week is my final exam ad and after that is 1 week holiday but it seen like din have any holiday for us because we still have IELTS exam at the second last day of holiday... It make us cnt enjoy as crazy as we can...>< The time was passed very fast and my 5th semester is coming soon...^^ I hope everythgs will go on smoothly.... Wish I can pass all my exam especially IELTS><






0 意見: