THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2011年7月5日 星期二

My Trip~~~ Pulau Langkawi~~~

24th June~
Yor~~~
It was my trip....My first time drove to Kuala Kedah and transfer to boat and went to Pulau Langkawi!!!!

Yeah~~ I drove for 6 hrs and it was crazy!! but it was a good experience for me^^ Proud of my carXP

I hope to go travel hope until my neck also became long ad...wakakaXD and it was the time to success my dream...

I went with Chin hao, khuan long and his gf, kelvin and his gf, david and unexpected ppl (Shu Hui)...^^

We crazy shopping over there, bought a lot of chocolate, beers, liquor!!! hahahahaXD

I was enjoyed snorkeling, island hoping, watched scary movie>< and all of that made me feel like don't want come back to study Xp Anyway, real life was still real life... I still had to back to real life>< I just wished to having another trip when i got money Xp Buddies, whr shall we go next?? Redang, Melacca, Ipoh, Bukit kambang??? Whr???? Feel relax~~~ Hope you all enjoyed the chocolate I bought yar^^ ""PS: sad case was I'm sick during that 3 days but I still enjoyed coz i beat down the devil who made me sick^^








0 意見: