THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2010年1月17日 星期日

17/01/2010-Hang out..

Erm....today off day again coz my work had finished.
But..
2mr start will have a lot of work nid to do jor...haiz..!!
feel tired!!
2day wake up at 10.30am thn straight away open FB to chec notifications and play sum games....hahaXD
aft tat go sino at 1pm and had my lunch wif vynz at sino..
I waiting vynz finished his worked thn fetch him go back to prepared and v go sg wang....
I bought 2 jacket at thr, 1 is for my lovely mui mui(jesslyn) d passed birthday present and another 1 is for sin yee d cuming birthday present...
HahaXD

Vynz oso bought 2 jacket for himself and his gf...

thn had our dinner at timesquare gas online...

2day spend lot of money....huh!!!
muz earn it back jor.....work more!!!

tired day.....!!!

0 意見: