THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2009年10月17日 星期六

Working day....

While ytrday was public holiday but i m stil working and my OT is counted triple....
Since i m no activity so i chosen to work....Thn at nite i planned to eat seafood wif chin hao thm again...whn i had invited many ppl, sud he say he cnt coz 2day he gt family day dinner==
Lolx...I had to cancelled my planned and feel sry to chuey san coz at the 1st said wanna go visited her but put her aeroplane....but v will go again..^^
dun feel disappointed yar^^
Continue back ytrday, since i was cancelled all my planned and asked song ann thm gt any activity ont thn thy say will let mii noe aft thy discussed....
Aft i finished my worked and back to home thn thy decised to go station 1...ok, why nt??
thn i rush to bathed and go to bank changed money to add petrol for my car coz it was nearlu empty ad....hahaXD
V was crap at thr til 12am++ thn again v decised to go MCD again cont our crapped...hahaXD
Was a nic3 day whn joined wif thm^^
I back home near 2am..
Haiz..sunday stil nid work oso....

Today planned to go chuey san hse o visit her and aft tat will go yam cha....
NOw stil at working...sienzzz!!

0 意見: