THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2009年10月23日 星期五

23/10/09

So fast...friday ad...
I planned to go yam cha 2nite....
but....
2day i had asked again my supervisor cn i on leave on monday but he say sry to mii, he say unable coz he nt enuff ppl to help him...
Huh..sud, my mood juz like from KL tower drop til hell!!!
Juz 1 day he oso told mii cnt....
thn next time whn he asked mii help him, i will say cnt too....
tis month i work like hell oso juz wanna get 1 day to rest....
but nt in my planned ad....SUperduper moody ad.....
aft tat i try to jio ppl go to yam cha...but 1st, 2nd and 3rd ppl oso rejected jor.....NVM!!
I had no mood to asked others again...Next time i wont asked again, at tat time dun say mii didn jio u all ad....
Aft i back home to take a bath, i go out lonely...fI realy duno wanna go whr so i juz keep drove and go a round bbt 1...duno drove how many round ad and finally i stopped at 7-11...thinking sumthgs and juz sat inside the car duno wat to d....
at last i had found a place and sat at thr eat my dinner....
huh...long time din eat dinner alone jor.....nvm...
i will try to habit at my continuos life....

I will like to thx my sis to cheer mii up...love her so much^^XD

0 意見: