THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2009年10月20日 星期二

20/10/09...

Erm..today morning 2am, sud my father's frenz called mii by hp...tats reali sux..hate ppl kacau mii whn i slping....haiz..
Aft i received his phone onli i noe sumthg was happened...My father's another frenz had bang car and he was crush til a ppl die on the spot...!!
i had scared!!! HUh...reali shocked and all of tis will happened he cnt blame by other coz he drove car whn he drunked....summore i heard tat he was let others malay guys beat til cnt move...haiz..!!
so pity..
aft tat my dad oso came and discuss wif his frenz nid how to do....but thy all juz say had no idea....huh...thy all went bk home aft a small discussion....Stop tis topic....
2day oso same as usual work til near 11pm onli back home...haiz!!
my boss had decided the name list who will transfer to west port for worked...but luckily my name had no in the list...the most pity wan is my uncle and another supervisor who evryday ate lucnh and drink aftnoon tea wan had transfer oso...haiz, aft 2mr i need to eat lunch and drink aftnoon tea alone again...
erm..reali tired!!
So i end at here coz ntg to write ad^^
Gud nitez.....!!

0 意見: