THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2011年2月24日 星期四

Start my writting mood ^^

I had passed my life at this damn lonely island about 5 weeks...

Is means I still left almost 5 weeks time thn I can get my 2 weeks holiday and enjoy watever I wan...

I hope can buy a new phone, new spectacle, new ladder shoe as well aft finish my training at here....

It will be better if I can go travel....Hehe^^

Seen like have to spend a lot of money jorXP

I knew stil gt many ppl care about mii but I just wan to say that....

I really appreciated it and thx a lot...you know?

Friendship is really make mii feel disappointed but I knw that stil gt who can be the ppl I can trust...

I'm not mention all of my friend...

I wondering previously is it I did wrong anythgs?? So that at the end I get the result is like this...

Anyway~

I'm still appreciated those who trying help mii and care bout mii...

I'm still can enjoy my life if without those ppl....

0 意見: