THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2011年2月23日 星期三

Finally I feel like want write somethings at here...

I have to said that I'm tired enough....

Well, I know I din did my best in this time but I force to give up....

Is not physically, but mentality feel tiredness...

Just try to release myself....

As early I knew, I shouldn't start... But I keep my stubborn mind set....

Thats why It cause mii feel tired at this moment...

It might make me feel regret but I knew this is the best choice for mii and her also...

And yet, I should say that I'm still miss you...But I might not the suitable person for you..

"Is yours wan at the end still is yours wan no matter how much you suicide, but If not yours wan, however you suicide, still won't be yours"

I feel I starting to lost ppl that can let mii share my feeling...

It's nvm...

Friendship, I will try my best not to depends on it anymore...It make mii feel too many disappointment...

Starting feel that too many friends are looks so fake...

Might be my personal problem...

At last, I'm still enjoy my Industry Placement in Pangkor Laut Resort and gain a lot of knowledge from all the senior staff...

At last, I wan thx those who taught mii before....

Appreciated!! ^^

2 意見:

Young Fang 提到...

Is the problem btw you and her.
I guess correctly.
but I dunno what is going on.
hope u can handle it well.
so sorry that, friendship let you been disappointed.
but I won't forget the memory that
we spent.no matter in skul or outside, I will remember how good u treat me.=) seriously

Lov3Always^^Darry here::: 提到...

Hmm...
No matter what happen, u seen like noe mii well wor==!!!
Nothing is going on..just that I feel tired whn want keep following another ppl step tat u feel vry strange...
U wont ever noe why i will say that friendship make mii feel disappointment... I try hard to pull back but at last I still feel is mii changing or I thy changing...
I thought that is the best memory in my life...

But looks like wont be happen anymore...

Memories always use to refer back and think back but wont be happen again...