THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2010年2月21日 星期日

21/02/2010- Last Day of my holiday....^^

Today was my last day to enjoy my holiday..
2mr nid start working jor.....haiz....
nid to fight for money again....
2night will watch "Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief" wif sze lee, xiaokia, sz, huey zi....

The movie quite nic3...Love it.....Suggest u all to watch^^
B4 went to watch movie, mii, vyn, kuso, bs were went to lay ying hse......hahaXD
These were my 2nd times to go her hse...hahaXD
Long time din saw her jor, now look leng more jor.....^^

Aft tat went to bs hse....and prepared to fetch sze lee and go take dinner at much cafe....
And went to fetch huey zi and go JJ aft finished our dinner...^^

**I reali miss u vry much!!! Even evry nite oso thinking bout u^^
I noe u oso....^^Love u~

0 意見: