THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2009年12月29日 星期二

29/12/09-LuckyDay^^

Erm....wat to say^^

today morning whn i m working, and sms wif sum 1.....but, she make mii reali moody...huh!! duno wat to say....Juz feel disappointed on her...

Is ok..........

Aft lunch, whn i back to my working table, i saw a letter, Oh yeah!!!
tat was my confirmation letter....it revised mii had comform and my salary will raised to RM900...mayb seen like few...but add up OT thr it will b many ad^^
So happy^^ My mood totaly changed...

I bought 2.5kgs crab for my family to eat...hahaXD
My dad and grandma shocked...haha!!

Summore. 2mr i will start off, until sunday.....Planning tis few days activity....Monday onli start back to work ^^

2nite thx shi pei for acc mii take my dinner at mr kaya bkt tinggi 1...hahaXD

Gud nitezz buddies^^

0 意見: