THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2009年12月25日 星期五

24/12/09- X' MAS!!!

Yar....today many frenz asked mii gt any activity....
And I juz cn told thm i ad wif others frenz jor (means my kai mui d geng^^)
V eat steambot at hui ling hse and v exchanged the present 4cn had a nic3 memories^^

I m vry happy oso coz my offday had approved jor....means next wednesday start i cn rest til sunday...so frenz!! pls dun let mii disappointed again lorh^^
hahaXD

I oso had found the college i wan study for...i m stil maintain will take the Hotel Management Course..The college name's YTL international college held at Vistana Hotel ^^
i dcide to do a survey at the college on nest wednesday...hope gt ppl cn acc mii go lar^^
IF all success thn i will start my study life again on april....^^

Now was planing wat to do at next new year countdown...^^

0 意見: