THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2011年8月7日 星期日

My weekend~

It was end~ My lovely weekend^^

I got 4 days holidays from Thursday until Sunday.... (Thursday class cancelled^^)

So?? Hmm.... I spent 2 days time with my housemates and their friends...

Seriously, I had those ppl who always broke the promise and give a lot of bull shit excuses...

Well, just a advise for u, if u continue like that, dun tell me in the future u wan be a people who is success... It's BULLSHIT!! As a friend, I forgive u quite a few times ad...PLS concern about others feeling too~~

Finally, I had my MCD Double- GCB with Anna, Sherene, Sally and Ming which is under a rainy night...>.
Friday, we went to Sg wang and had my lunch at Japin which I never knew about this Japanese Restaurant.. The food was not bad^^ Recommended!!

**p/s: sad case because Anna never join us xp

After that, they bought what they needed and we decided to go Pavillion for MOVIE and Snowflakes...hahaxD

Somebody arguing xp... but get ignored xp

We watched "The Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes" and it was not bad^^

We had our dinner at feeling cafe, wangsa maju, by the way, we actually "Da Bao" Snowflakes only we went there^^

Hmmm... Finally I found ppls can hang out with me at KL... xp but I also spent a lot T^T

However, I came back klang at Saturday morning and went to meet my mom^^

Night time, I had a small gathering section at Espress which I feel that it was so strange to me... Don't knw why I having that kind of feeling...

The most enjoyed was SECOND ROUND GUY GATHERING^^ hahaxD

Bro, we knw what's happening... ROCKS..hahaxD

POOL, Mamak....Bull shiting and it make feel relax.... Shld have more often^^

It had been so long time i never so late back to my home.... Well^^

Stop here and Ciaos~~~

Ppl who never appreciate others did for you, pls stop arguing, request more or expect others to satisfied you.... BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO QUALIFICATION!!!

0 意見: