THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2010年10月26日 星期二

I had to admit it^^

The moment I said "I had to admit it" consists of many meanings.

First, I had to admit that I learned a lot of things after half year in this college.

Second, I had to admit it I get knew a lot of friend in my college life.

Third, I had to admit that I even met up a few of my best friend in this college that I believe it
can be the best memory in my life.

Fourth, I had to admit that when after I saw u a few times, I seriously felt that you are so nice
and at that moment, I believe that you attracted me ♥

Fifth, I had to admit that I fall in ♥ to you after a short time and also having quite a few times
conversation with you ♥

Sixth, I ad to admit that you ♥ affected mii><

Seventh, I had to admit that I always dreams of you ♥

Finally and Lastly, I seriously had to admit that I Miss You ♥

0 意見: